Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud Advanced Management enables you to automate your daily tasks and proactively mitigate existing vulnerabilities by patching open security gaps. The Acronis Advanced Management package enables automated patch management, easy work planning and deployment to reduce your administrative burden.
Centralised protection management with a single solution that integrates backup, cybersecurity and workload monitoring and management: Acronis Cyber Protect Cloud. Add Advanced Management to automate routine tasks via scripting, proactively patch vulnerabilities, improve uptime in case of failed patches and disk drive issues, and remotely access managed workloads.
- Out-of-the-box cyber scripting: Automate and streamline repetitive/day-to-day workload monitoring and management tasks with an Acronis-verified set of scripts or scripts created by your IT administrators.
- Automated patch management: Close vulnerabilities before they’re exploited.
- Software inventory collection: Save time and effort when preparing, planning, or tracking updates with a complete list of software used by clients.
- Drive health monitoring: Proactively mitigate downtime caused by disk drive failure with predictive monitoring and alerts.
- Fail-safe patching: Recover from faulty patches quickly and easily with automatic system backups before patching.
- Centralised and group management: Centralised management to streamline all device management tasks.
- Auto-discovery and remote agent installation: Automatically deploy the agent into the domain and centrally manage the updating of the agent.
- Security gap and vulnerability assessments: Automated assessment of your security through scanning protected devices.
- Hardware inventory collection: Save time and effort by collecting hardware inventory of devices.
- Remote desktop assistance: Remotely and securely access your device remotely.
- Report scheduling: Automate the reporting of security, inventory and other items to save time.