Save time spent on deployment and maintenance with agentless cloud-to-cloud Google Workspace backup. Keep valuable data safe, secure, and available across Gmail, Google Drive, Calendar, and Contacts. Back up data from Google’s own data centres directly to highly secure Acronis Cloud Storage.
What does Google Workspace protection mean?
- Cloud-to-cloud backup and recovery of Google Workspace user data (Gmail mailboxes, Calendars, Contacts, Google Drives) and Google Workspace Shared drives.
- Granular recovery of emails, files, contacts, and other items.
- Support for several Google Workspace organisations and cross-organisation recovery.
- Optional notarisation of the backed-up files by means of the Ethereum blockchain database. When enabled, you can prove that a file is authentic and unchanged since it was backed up.
- Optional full-text search. When enabled, you can search emails by their content.
- Up to 5000 items (mailboxes, Google Drives, and Shared drives) per company can be protected without performance degradation.
- Backed-up data is automatically compressed and it uses less space in the backup location than in its original location. The compression level for cloud-to-cloud backups is fixed and corresponds to the Normal level of non-cloud-to-cloud backups. For more information about these levels, refer to the Compression level.