Acronis Advanced Security enables you to lower the risks to your business with full-stack anti-malware protection and remediation services. Acronis Advanced Security provides simplified deployment, configuration, and management of tasks with advanced integration and automation. This Product also enables you to spend less time juggling solutions and focus more on managing, monitoring and protecting your data, applications and systems.
- Full-stack anti-malware protection: Real-time protection covering all attack vectors with multiple defence layers.
- URL filtering: Block malicious URLs, web-based attacks, and COVID-19 scams.
- Exploit prevention: Behaviour-based detection heuristics prevent the exploitation of unknown vulnerabilities, including memory exploits and injections.
- Anti-malware scans of data in the Acronis Cloud: Offload client endpoints to enable more aggressive scans and ensure malware-free backups.
- Forensics data in backups: Collect digital evidence to enable faster investigations and reduce the remediation cost. (Acronis Cloud Backup required)
- CPOC threat feed: Increase reactiveness to emerging threats and get remediation suggestions.
- Automatic allow listing: Reduce false positives and enable more aggressive scanning.
- Malware reinfection prevention: Scan for malware and update AV definitions during recovery to prevent a threat from reoccurring.
- Remote device wipe: Prevent data leaks via lost devices.
- Acronis Active Protection: Next-gen, behaviour-based technology built to proactively stop cyber threats, with a focus on ransomware and zero-day attacks.
- Vulnerability assessments.
- Data loss prevention (DLP) with device control.
- Backup and recovery.
- Automatic data recovery after a ransomware attack.
- Security gap identification with #CyberFit Score.