The Apprentice Store offer a fixed-priced Managed IT Support service that allows you to access the level of service you desire and is based on the size and complexity of your IT systems. The service covers end-user computers along with network infrastructure equipment like routers, switches, wireless access points and direct network-connected printers. Whilst many small organisations operate from Cloud services like Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace, we recognise that some may choose to still use server hardware with this available for support too.
We deploy a management agent to all computers covered by the contract that offers the following functionality:
- Hardware and software inventory.
- Cyber security monitoring.
- Remote job scheduling.
- Remote support access.
- Active software patch management.
- Centralised management and alerting.
Our managed remote support service allows organisations of all sizes to have access to reliable support for a fixed price and covers the following:
- Access to unlimited remote support on covered devices.
- Microsoft Office 365 remote support if deployed by The Apprentice Store.
- Basic user management, including password resets.
- Management of basic access controls (changing group membership and access permissions).
- Active Microsoft Operating System and applications patch monitoring and updating.
- Active third-party software patch monitoring and updating.
- Annual hardware and software inventory.
- Quarterly service status report.
- Reduced rates across all services.